Thursday, 23 June 2016

KOMOREBI



Hello friends! It's been a while. 

Something quite odd - I've never considered myself a maker of arts, although I spend a majority of my daily life creating some sort of art. I'm always doodling in class, dabbling with acrylics and watercolour (I've yet to get my fingers on some oil paint and figure out how that works!), taking photos, drawing with my trackpad on Photoshop etc. etc. etc. Anyways, I was recruited by my school a few weeks back to take some last-minute snaps of a school charity concert and picked up my DSLR for the first time in.. what, six months? Your gal also figured out how to work with the Camera Raw function on Photoshop. Better late than never? Anyways, here's a few experimental photography bits and pieces I've toyed with in the past three days. Always between the hours of 1am and 2am. The results: 












(all photography and editing by your's truly // all photography featuring me shot by Ben)  
pictured above: sweater (x), t-shirt (x) (x) and cap (x) by Strom


xo,
rachel.

2 comments: