Thursday, 1 December 2016

REDBONE - AN UPDATE












I'd be lying if I said it hadn't (once again) been one hot minute since I made an appearance here. 





Hello! Hope you're all well. 

Since I last posted I have: 
Dyed my hair purple-grey and cut my own bangs / Graduated from high school / Turned 18 / Sat my last ever high school exam / Gotten two tattoos / Bought a Wacom Intuos on which I have doodled my way through these shots / Probably a lot more things??? Oh well. 

    ( Details: Choker / Top (Similar) / Jeans / Socks / Sandals )

    Also, if you haven't yet heard Redbone by Childish Gambino (I was listening to it as I made this post... can you tell?) what are you doing with your life? 

    This is definitely not my usual go-to outfit combo but I'm really hoping I'll start incorporating more outlandish pieces into my wardrobe! And post more since school is over! And make a ton more drawings on my baby Intuos! 



    I'm not too sure how to feel about these quirkier, doodled edits, rather than the usual photo strips and all that jazz? These shots started out as an experiment, since I'd recently gotten a tripod and an Intuos. (Honestly please let me know if you like this little experimental thing)





    xo,
    rachel. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment