Thursday, 9 February 2017

PHOSPHENES

 Fuzhou (福州), China

A long belated photo diary. 


Hey pals! It's been a while. As some of you may know, I embarked on my first (semi) solo international trip to Asia, and I think I might have spent a week of my entire three week trip alone, so let's keep it on the down-low and pretend that makes me a proper adult now. 

First stop: Fuzhou. Two days of exploring the dry and dilapidated yet somehow so alluring and so beautiful small villages, mountains and temples. Strawberry picking in a makeshift greenhouse, tea grown from local mountains, people watching from Starbucks window seats, long car rides to ancient buddhist temples that tremble with sanctity. 















I'm currently writing in my small but sufficient apartment on campus at my to-be university and dragging out the week before classes starts by scrapbooking, cooking and writing. I have a bunch of photos from Tokyo and Shanghai to upload here (watch this space!) possibly tomorrow but also possibly in three months time - who knows? (Not me.)

xo, 
rachel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment